Full-time Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited Recruitment – E-commerce Manager
Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited – Our client, a Sales & Distribution IT Firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : E-commerce Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
E-commerce Managers are responsible for the online sales of the brand. They oversee the look and feel of the company website and are responsible for Depending on the role, they might oversee digital marketers, web and software developers who contribute to website traffic, design and structure.
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales and conversion
- Generating sales via online channels.
- Develop and implement ecommerce strategy in order to improve website performance
- Work with developers to improve website speed
- Work wth the marketing team or manage digital marketers in order to improve quality and traffic acquisition
- Re-Platforming website to new CMS, making website mobile capable
- Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance
- Analyse various data in order to deliver data driven strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve kpis
- Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media
- Develop content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages development
- Report on performance
- Degree level in Digital Marketing or any related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience managing marketing and tech teams
- Experience developing and overseeing digital marketing strategies
- Excellent understanding of web design and web analysis
- Strong marketing and tech background
- Understanding and experience in, UX, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as ,SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate marketing channels
- Social Media Influencer
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.