Full-time Mechanical Engineer – Dayola Property & Development Company Recruitment
Dayola Property and Development Company was founded in 1999 and today has become one of the prime creators of quintessential homes and apartments in the business districts and newly developed areas of Lagos metropolis. Though incorporated in 2008, Dayola Property started business with Investment and Trade, while building relationships and experience that has been taken into property development.
In the residential market, the company has targeted the first-time homeowner and the investor looking for a value-for-money investments, and numerous complexes have been completed. These have either been sold under sectional title or retained as investment properties. Units in our investment portfolio become available for lease from time to time. The company is continuing to build for this category of buyer while at the same time entering into the affordable housing market – a marked contribution towards alleviating the severe shortage of housing.
We have primarily focused on developing affordable luxury homes through joint ventures and partnerships. Our portfolio has grown to encompass a wide range of home buyers’ delight, hospitality, commercial and recreational facilities that fits our client’s taste and desire. Our Joint Ventures continue to be the core of Dayola Property investment structure; it is designed with the intent of pursuing the most reputable and productive acquisition and development opportunities, ensuring access to new real markets, provide increased capacity and access to greater resources which includes specialized hire, technology and finance.
Our priority is to be the premier developer of choice in Nigeria and sub Saharan region delivering sustainable earnings to our investors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Mechanical Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the supervision and survey of all mechanical work on site, gives design and direction for all mechanical structures, components and activities on site and gives advice on all mechanical material schedules.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- The duties of the site building services engineer include yet are not restricted to:
- Review designs submitted by the consultants and make sure that they are as per the latest standards.
- Ensure that purposed designs are in compliance with the latest energy efficient design criteria.
- Propose alternative design solutions to render the projects viable and within allocated budget.
- Review the payments related to mechanical works.
- Maintaining good customers/consultants relationship.
- Continuous follow up with the Project Engineers to ensure that the Team’s targets are achieved.
- Efficient review of Mechanical systems design
- The provision of sound and reliable technical advice.
- Efficient review of material submittal.
- Inspection of Work progress and quality of the works performed.
Background Knowledge & Experience
- Candidates should possess HND / B.Eng / B.Tech with at least 5 years experience
- A good knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD and project planning tools are required.
- Organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.