Full-time Media and Communications Officer – Klink Consult Limited
Klink Consult is an indigenous consulting firm which serves as a gateway between local business entity and the global market. Our focus is to drive local business to become world-class corporations delivering quality products and services to the world.
The passion for creating a viable economy in Nigeria and Africa is the benchmark on which Klink is founded. Since conception, Klink offers professional services to passionate entrepreneurs who desire to contribute to the growth of the economy in their locality by building sustainable business entities.
Our core services are; team formation, Organisational Structuring and Capacity Building and performance management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Media and Communications Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Communications Officer will support our internal and external communications strategy, write and disseminate publicity material, respond to inquiries from the public and media, and coordinate promotional events.
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities, products and / or services.
- Respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the organization.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, and maintain a media database.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Proficiency in design and publishing software.
- Manage conflict as it arises and escalate to management.
- Manage and grow social media profiles
Job Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications or related field.
- 1 year relevant experience in a communications role.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software (InDesign / Photoshop / canva).
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as subject of the email.