Full-time MIS Specialist – Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
The Job : MIS Specialist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- The MIS Specialist shall mainly be responsible for setting up the Management Information System for projects and ensuring that information systems are developed and deployed in each project state in due time and the Systems meet standards for quality and functional requirements.
- The successful candidate shall be domiciled in Abuja and directly involved in requirement gathering, architecting, designing, testing, fine tuning, security assessment and deployment (including training) of the Systems.
- Proven IT / Software Project Management skills
- Strong understanding of Database Management Systems including SQL and NoSQL systems
- Proficiency in data modelling and design as well as in information system architecture, design and development
- Strong knowledge and experience in system administration; administration of server operating systems including Windows Server or a Unix based server. Knowledge of virtualization is an advantage
- Experience using Project Management tools such as Microsoft Project, Trello, JIRA, Mantis Bug Tracker etc
- A master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Project Management, Business Administration or Engineering or an equivalent qualification with 5 years working experience or a bachelor’s Degree with 7 years’ experience in the related field
- Prior work experience in a similar position is required
- Project management experience in managerial / team lead role is required
- Certification in Project Management will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
How To Apply