Full-time Multimedia Video Producer – Lagos Business School (LBS) Recruitment
Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Multimedia Video Producer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Multimedia Video Producer is pivotal in the development of instructional video materials by working with faculty and other stakeholders in creating content that is relevant to course offerings.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for course content, course promotional videos, training and other instructional projects
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
- Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations
- Develop production schedules
- Select and hire additional crew and talent; direct and coach talent; make transportation arrangements for crew, talent and equipment; and ensure all location power needs are met
- Reserve and rent equipment
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Manage video library
- Evaluate analytics
- Good first-degree BA /BFA in Multimedia Production, Bachelor’s in other fields will be considered.
- 1-2 years Experience in video production fundamentals. Expertise in Moodle, Google Drive (including Google Docs and Sheets), Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint. Expertise with graphic design principles preferred. Familiarity with ID models preferred
Competencies and Skills for the Role:
To be successful in the role the candidate would be required to demonstrate the following:
- Familiarity with Video production tools – includes familiarity with professional cameras (Sony PMW-F3 or similar), prosumer camcorders (Sony NXCAM HXR‑NX3 or similar), various HD and SD formats, preproduction/planning, studio and field production, lighting/grip, scriptwriting, storyboarding and photography.
- Familiarity with Video production tools – Audio includes small format mixers, compression, EQ, effects processors, audio recording techniques for studio and field, multi-track and waveform editing.
- Skills and experience in post-production – entails digital video editing, still and motion graphics design, and video compression for multiple delivery platforms.
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects or Adobe Premiere.
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, and analytical
- Excellent knowledge of video production hardware and techniques
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technical skills
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team atmosphere
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to manage time well and meet deadlines as needed
- Good typing skills
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] Please indicate the job title as the subject of the email.
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted. LBS offers equal employment opportunity