Full-time National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu: Burns/Plastic Nurse Recruitment
The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
The Job : Burns/Plastic Nurse
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Enugu, Nigeria
- Must be a qualified nurse registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and MUST possess in addition a post basic qualification certificate in the specified specialties.
- Applicant must possess current practicing license,
- Those with university degree must in addition have NYSC discharge certificate or exemption.
- Those without relevant post basic qualification need NOT apply.
Conditions of Service
This is as obtained in the Nigerian Federal Public Service.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a copy of Application together with copies of relevant certificates (including Birth/Sworn Affidavit of age and Local Government Identification Certificates and Curriculum Vitae) and three (3) Referees’ Reports (one of which must be from the current dean of the Faculty, Head of department or Head of the last place of work), sealed in an envelope addressed to “The Medical Director, National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu” indicating the post you are applying for on the upper right comer of the envelope and submitted to the address below between 8am- 4pm Monday to Friday:
The Office of the Head of Administration,
Ground Floor of the Administrative Block,
National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu,
- This advertisement is published for information purpose only and should not be misconstrued as commitment/obligation on the part of the hospital management board to offer an employment.
- The hospital management board reserves the right to stop the process at any time without incurring any liability or assigning any reason thereto.
- This application process is entirely free of charge and is NOT contracted out to anybody or firm. The general public is further informed that the Board, the Medical Director and Management of National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu do not operate any facebook account or request for any pecuniary benefit for this employment process. Any person dealing with facebook account or any other social media purported to belong to any of the above mentioned does so at his or her peril.