Internship National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu: Laboratory Scientist Intern Recruitment
The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
The Job : Laboratory Scientist Intern
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Enugu, Nigeria
Prospective candidates for internship must possess:
- Holders of B.MLS
- Certificate of provisional registration with their regulatory bodies
- Statement of Result
- Oath Certificate
- Three reference letters, one of which must come from the Dean of your Faculty.
- Affidavit that you have not previously done internship in your respective discipline
Application Closing Date
9th August, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should address and submit a Letter of Application with photocopies of relevant documents as well as recent Curriculum Vitae in a sealed envelope indicating on the Right Upper Corner your Discipline to:
The Office of the Medical Director,
National Orthopaedic Hospital,
- This internship has limited numbers and its for 12 months uninterrupted
- Candidates with awaiting results or who do not have provisional registration as at the time of this advert need not to apply.
- This application process is entirely free of charge and is not contracted out to anybody or firm. Do not respond or succumb to any solicitation/entreaty to the contrary via any Social Media Platform.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for written/oral interview.