Internship National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu: Nurse Intern Recruitment
The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
The Job : Nurse Intern
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Enugu, Nigeria
Prospective candidates for internship must possess:
- Eligibility: Graduates of B.N.Sc degree programme from approved and accreditated departments of Nursing in Nigeria University who passed the professional examination of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) and licensed by the Council. Graduates of the B.N.Sc degree programme from foreign Universities recognized by Federal Ministry of Education (FME) and National Univerity Council (NUC) registered by NMCN and given provisional license to practice as Registered Nurse(RN)
- Certificate of provisional registration with their regulatory bodies
- Statement of Result
- Oath Certificate
- Three reference letters, one of which must come from the Dean of your Faculty.
- Affidavit that you have not previously done internship in your respective discipline
Application Closing Date
9th August, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should address and submit a Letter of Application with photocopies of relevant documents as well as recent Curriculum Vitae in a sealed envelope indicating on the Right Upper Corner your Discipline to:
The Office of the Medical Director,
National Orthopaedic Hospital,
- This internship has limited numbers and its for 12 months uninterrupted
- Candidates with awaiting results or who do not have provisional registration as at the time of this advert need not to apply.
- This application process is entirely free of charge and is not contracted out to anybody or firm. Do not respond or succumb to any solicitation/entreaty to the contrary via any Social Media Platform.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for written/oral interview.