Full-time Noemdek Limited: Junior Office Assistant Recruitment
Noemdek is a holding company with subsidiaries serving different sectors of the economy. Our business model is to partner with investors and companies to deliver investments that drive significant value and establish companies with a lasting competitive advantage. We are able to leverage the decades of industry experience and functional expertise.
The Job : Junior Office Assistant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Noemdek is seeking to fill the position of a Junior Office Assistant to assist in the management of day to day office operations, provision of basic IT needs and handling company recruitment needs. The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries.
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
- Monitoring Office facilities.
- Using a range of software packages for system setup
- Handling staff recruitment
- Liaise and negotiate with vendors
- Resolving any arising problems or complaints
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Support to administrative task
- Tracking all office supplied and inventory
- Other additional roles as directed by your supervisor or his representative.
The Junior Office Assistant will primarily be required to report to the Office Manager.
- Graduate degree from leading institution with 0-3 years of experience in any field.
- Strong organizational skills required. Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet competing deadlines with available resources
- Outstanding communication, leadership and analytic skills
- Leadership, process management, relationship development, negotiations, communication, customer service. Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
- Experience in negotiation that achieved cost savings results.
How To Apply