Full-time Ongoing Recruitment at Accion Microfinance Bank Limited
Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Card Schemes Specialist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Liaise with Cards Service officer to ensure cards are sorted and distributed within TAT.
- Provide training and awareness and customer service to branches and customers.
- Monitor/ track branch performance in line with targets for Cards
- Ensure a higher percentile of issued cards remains active.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Head, Acquiring Business.
- Maintain relationship with card personalization company to ensure that cards are delivered within TAT.
Qualification & Experiences
- Total number of cluster groups/ markets onboarded.
- Total number of debit cards issued.
- Percentage of active debit cards in relation to issuance.
- Timely rendition of routine and periodic reports.
- Timely resolution of customers issues and challenges.
- Ensure 60% of OTC transactions are moved to In-branch PoS.
- Understanding of banking industry
- Branch operations.
- Knowledge of bank regulations
- Industry & product knowledge
- Electronic channels business
- Communication (Oral and written)
- Interpersonal skills
- Time Management
- Analytical/Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
How To Apply