Full-time Operations Manager (Land Transport) at Equip and Logistics Services Limited
Equip and Logistics Services Limited is an indigenous company founded in 2005. We rendered services such as constructions, engineering, barge operations, Procurement, marine transportation and project logistics for oil and gas companies. The company has many years of experiences with list of projects within and outside oil and gas sectors.
The Job : Operations Manager (Land Transport)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Takes decisions on matters relating to the day to day operations within their defined work area including the strategic planning of resources
- Ensures that operations complies to all policies and procedures relating to Security, Health and Safety; influences any changes necessary to meet statutory requirements, ensuring minimum risk to staff members and the company at large
- Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
- Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits.
- Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
- Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
- B.Sc. in significant course, Degree in Logistics will be an added advantage.
- 10 experinec in significant role
- Experience in the transportation industry.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Quantitative ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
How To Apply