Contract Options Entry Level Ongoing Recruitment
Options is looking for an Administration Officer that will work closely with the programme teams to support administrative and logistical matters for staff in Abuja, and operational and logistical requests from the Options head office in London, UK. The post holder will work closely and report to the Options in Health, Senior Finance & Operations Manager
The Job : Administration Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Summary purpose and objective of role:
Set up logistics systems to coordinate travel across programmes from the Options Nigeria office
Support in organising travel arrangements for national and international travel, including the drafting of visa invitation letters for staff and consultants, booking hotels, arranging local transport.
Support and coordinate drivers’ logistics and documentation
Ensure that the Senior Finance and Operations Manager and Security Focal Points for each programme are kept up to date of travel movements
Work with the Options Programme Management team to plan and execute travel to Nigeria
- Oversee office administrations tasks, including procurement, and HR administration for Options Nigeria.
- Coordinate the reception, post and telephone services for the office.
- Coordinate meetings for staff, including arranging lunches/snacks, booking rooms, setting up meeting rooms, procuring recharge cards etc.
- Support the Senior Finance and Operations Manager in the management of assets for the Options
- Nigeria office in line with current Options procurement policies
- Carry out a monthly store/stock control.
- Work with Options’ Programme Managers and Nigeria Programme Leads to coordinate team member leave, sickness records, local induction schedules.
- Work with Options’ Programme Managers and Nigeria Programme Leads to advertise vacancies in Nigeria and organise interviews
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role (or a diploma in Business Administration and 4 years of experience)
- Experience in office administration and procurement according to best practice guidelines
- Excellent Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Application process:
To apply, please send your CV with a summary note of your skills and experience to the Regional H.R Officer at [email protected] Candidates should state the role in the subject header.
This position is open to applicants who reside in and have the right to work in Nigeria.
Closing date for applications is: 25 October 2019
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
How To Apply