Full-time Owens and Xley Consults Recruitment – Finance/Inventory Officer
Our client, a leading Dessert and Bakery accessories supply company is looking to hire a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
The Job : Finance/Inventory Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Manages Petty Cash
- Documents daily income and expenditure
- Prepares payroll
- Prepares monthly Financial Statements
- Prepares yearly Balance Sheet at the end of the business year.
- Confirms payments from clients
- Conducts stock count monthly and reconciles with account information.
- Counts all the new inventory received and records it in the log book.
- Checks received inventory for damages.
- Notifies the Business Director of inaccuracies in received orders.
- Takes record of damaged products in the logbook
- Sorts and repacks items.
Qualifications and Experience
1 year’s experience as a Finance/Inventory Officer
B.Sc. in Accounting, Inventory Management or related discipline.
Proficient in Microsoft
- Office (Word and Excel)
- Excellent verbal & Written communication skill.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Attention to details.
- Preferably resides within Ikosi/Ketu axis
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.