Full-time Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) Recruitment – Drilling Superintendent
Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into the this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
The Job : Drilling Superintendent
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Review the technical specifications of drilling rigs and service providers and assist drilling manager on choosing them.
- Approve the procurement, transportation, transfer and delivery of rigs’ material, equipment’s and tools.
- Lead and support a team of Drilling Superintendents / rig / service providers/ subcontractors teams responsible and discuss/advise the Drilling Manager on operational and HSE issues related to the drilling Operations.
- Review the well program prepared by Drilling Engineering and approve the feasibility of operation
- Monitor ongoing drilling operations, following the well plan/interference tolerances and ensure the operations are executed in accordance with the local procedure and guidelines and corporate standards.
- Optimize and improve the execution of drilling operations.
- Conduct regular safety meetings with the Drilling Superintendents and the Contractor’s Rig Managers, sharing lessons learnt from incident reviews and leading indicators.
- Conduct a quarter safety meeting with Drilling Contractors and Service Contractors
- Conduct regular visits to the well site to ensure that contractors are executing the work in a safe and efficient manner following the Company, local, and international operating standards and practices
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 12-20 years relevant working experience in Oil and Gas Industry.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.