Full-time Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) Recruitment – Senior Drilling Supervisor
Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into the this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
The Job : Senior Drilling Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Ability to contribute effectively in company HSSE programs & systems. Promote active use of the SHIC system and ensure strict compliance with HSSE-MS manual)
- Make valuable contribution during the review and approval of detailed Drilling and abandonment program in the asset. Follow-up to ensure drilling program and AFE cost approval is secured before rig move to well location. Ensure the closeout of Drilling End Of Well Report two weeks after well is completed.
- Conduct DWOP, WWOP & AAR meetings for all wells scheduled in the Technical Work Program and ensure that comments from these meetings are fed back into the future completion programs.
- Participate in the technical and commercial evaluations of all drilling equipment and associated services contracts with NPDC or NAPIMS to support the delivery of the technical work program.
- Ensure that drilling contractor and service personnel deliver the highest quality performance and technical integrity of the wells during the execution phase.
- Ability to monitor drilling engineering parameters to support drilling operations.
- Ensure the timely delivery of POs, WCCs and invoices required for well cost recovery with NPDC and NAPIMS during the execution of drilling service contracts.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 12-20 years relevant working experience in Oil and Gas Industry.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.