Full-time Pilot Growth Manager – Gokada Recruitment
Gokada is one of the leading technology startups in Nigeria, and has the potential to become one of the most impactful companies in all of Africa. The company operates the leading “superapp” on-demand multi-service platform in Africa’s largest economy, Nigeria, and Gokada’s services include delivery, ride-hailing, and other verticals. Similar to how more mature international peers such as Gojek, Grab, and Pathao evolved, Gokada is growing very rapidly and has attracted a strong roster of local and international VC backers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
The Job : Pilot Growth Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Given the current Lagos market, traffic remains one of the biggest challenges. The city needs innovative projects to curb traffic, provide safer and better services, and make people lives easier.
- After working on providing safe and reliable delivery services in Lagos, Gokada is looking to pilot new projects to give Lagosians safe, fast and reliable service. Looking for rock stars to take over the entire initiative of market research, running full scale test pilots and finally building/scaling the project. Will be initially a 3-month project which can be further converted to full-time position based on performance and interest.
- You’ll be joining a team of highly motivated and vibrant professionals that believe in collaboration, passionate about excellence and results. You’ll learn about the Gokada way, our values, learn from our team, management, while also sharing your own best practices and your own style. You’ll get to know our quirks and how we celebrate and value everyone’s personality on our team and organization as a whole.
- The Pilot Growth Manager will be responsible for maintaining the funnel of adding pilots from assessment, training to onboarding of new Pilots into Gokada.
- Organize and coordinate effective and adequate assessment, training and onboarding of new Pilots.
- Design a detailed training curriculum that has Gokada’s values, visions and ethics.
- Achieve 20% Pilot turn over rate in 3 months.
- Consider the costs of planned assessment and training programs and keep within budgets.
- Build Pilots benefits and initiatives to foster Pilots commitment.
- Create effective programs that will enhance personal development.
- Monitor and supervisory of all Pilot gears to ensure availability when needed.
- Evaluate training and assessment process by assessing periodic performance of Pilots.
- Degree in a relevant Business-oriented stream.
- A minimum of 3 years’ demonstrable experience in a pertinent managerial position.
- Effective presentation and communications skills.
- Top-notch supervisory and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to develop and motivate team members to be top performers.
The Skill Set:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for effective and efficient communication.
- Data-driven decision making mindset and solid analytical skills for problem-solving.
- Good leadership and team building and engagement skills.
- Creativity and enthusiasm for building something innovative and impactful
- Interest in a company’s growth and self-development.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply