Full-time PR / Marketing Executive – Talenture Group Recruitment
Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi brand niche professional staffing solution providers in the Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure, ICT, Financial Services and Telecoms sector. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : PR / Marketing Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
- PR / Marketer Exec will be responsible for helping the brands market their way successfully through a period of growth.
- You will be responsible for driving the brands awareness by placing them in a level of dominance and authority in their respective industries via relevant content, technology solutions, informing the marketplace, connecting candidates with career opportunities and generating new businesses for the brands.
- Strategic Marketing to increase sales
- Reputation Management
- Content Creation & Writing
- Trends Monitoring
- Progress Analysis
- Networking & Promoting Brands
- Campaign Management
- If you live and breathe PR &Marketing (online & offline), we want to talk to you. Can you help develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing campaigns offline and across all digital channels.
- Are you analytical, resourceful, experimentative and curious?
- Degree holder in Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communication or related courses
- 1 – 3 years post NYSC experience in PR / Marketing
- Tech savy
- Ambitious, persuasive, tenacious and driven to push and surpass the maximum potential daily.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects
- Full understanding of social media platforms
- Demonstrable understanding of SEO / SEM, marketing database, email and social media
- Highly creative with identifying target audience
- Knowledge of ad serving tools
- Candidates must reside in a commutable distance to Lekki Phase 1
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Word Document to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.