Full-time PR24 Nigeria Limited: Regional Manager Recruitment
PR24 Nigeria, a leading security and risk management company operating out of West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Regional Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- You would be in charge of multiple locations throughout a large physical area i.e. you will be in charge of locations across multiple states. As a Regional Manager, you will determine the operational practices of all our locations in a designated area, making sure each runs smoothly, cleanly, complies with stated procedures and meets budget and sales goals.
- You may be required to interview, hire, coordinate and discipline managers, and check in on individual locations to make sure the location is in proper working order. You will coordinate with and report to senior management. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience managing the operations of varying locations (while taking accountability for reaching targets.
- You should also be able to remotely supervise a team and set profitable goals). Our ideal candidates will combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
- Ultimately, you will ensure your area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business and sales objectives and contributes to our company’s success in the long run.
- Create regional plans and quotas in alignment with business and sales objectives
- Support Location Managers with the day-to-day operation
- Evaluate location and individual performances
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new team members possibly
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth and sales
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Suggest new services/products and innovative techniques to increase customer satisfaction
- Proven work experience as a Regional Manager, Area Manager or similar senior role
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Understanding of operations
- Ability to lead and motivate a high-performance team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- B.Sc in Administration or relevant field.
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (PDF formats only) to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.