Full-time PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria Recruitment for a Financial and Investment Services Company – Infrastructure Fund Manager
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria – Our client, a financial and investment services company that focuses on investment banking, asset management, trusteeship, securities and insurance, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
The Job : Infrastructure Fund Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reference Number: 130-PEO01171
- The organisation provides services to corporations, governments, high net worth individuals, institutional and retail investors.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The role holder will be responsible for researching and evaluating prospective assets for the Funds portfolio with a focus on high quality, income yielding and growth opportunity real asset; gauge fund managers’ ability to design and execute the strategic diversified investment plan.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, review, and evaluate prospective investment opportunities
- Conduct due diligence of investment opportunities
- Develop framework for analyzing the historical track record of prospective investment opportunities
- Develop financial models and perform technical analyses
- Summarize the due diligence findings in investment recommendation memoranda for internal Investment Committee
- Monitor and manage the portfolio of existing investments to ensure compliance with the terms of the limited partnership agreement, as well as other contracts and expectations
- Conduct comprehensive due diligence and liaise with legal & tax counsel to negotiate protective and preferential terms; advise investor and respond to related concerns
- Focus on high quality, income yielding and growth opportunity real asset.
- Develop investment policies and procedures to maximize risk adjusted return for investor.
- Develop investment policies and procedures to maximize the risk adjusted return for investors.
- Identify events that may impact Fund performance for immediate reporting to investors
- Present quarterly performance report and market view updates to Investment Committee Members
- Evaluate and assess a variety of risks throughout all stages of the investment process.
- Build upon investment policies to pursue mainly core type investment with stable cash yield in alignment with long-term liability.
- Communicate with and participate in key trade/industry groups to remain apprised of real-time events, capital market trends and transactions
- Liaise with industry sources and Infrastructure asset management business partners to build sponsor relationships and facilitate access to deals and information.
- Research and evaluate prospective assets for the Funds portfolio.
- Focus on high quality, incoming yielding and growth opportunity real asset.
- Develop investment policies and procedures to maximize risk adjusted returns for investor.
- Any other tasks as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Strong academic background in finance, economics, Infrastructure and real estate or related field with advanced studies and/or certification in Infrastructure and Real Estate Development, CFA preferred.
- Bloomberg and various other automated research tool experience is a must.
- Strong understanding of funds and a strong understanding of the infrastructure market.
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience in Infrastructure and real estate investments, securities analysis and fund investing with an understanding of contracting practices/standards by jurisdiction.
- Strong command of MS Office software, advanced Excel and financial modeling applications; proficiency with Bloomberg and related automated research tools.
- Outstanding analytical, written and verbal communication skills required; ability to assess quality of assets and feasibility of strategy.
- Able to travel domestically or internationally, as required
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How To Apply