Full-time PrisDav Consulting for a Media Organisation Recruitment – Researcher
PrisDav Consulting – Our client in the Media sector is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
The Job : Researcher
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Our client is urgently seeking for a qualified, self-sufficient, and thorough Researcher for immediate hire
- Using extensive research methodologies, you will perform detailed research in your assigned field, analyze the gathered data, and present your findings
- You will play a vital role in sourcing and extracting valuable market information to benefit our organization.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with Editor, Senior writer and Publisher to determine research objectives
- Conduct detailed research of intended subject matter according to specific needs
- Formulate effective and efficient research processes
- Design surveys, questionnaires, polls, etc. specific to research requirements
- Perform fieldwork, interviews, experiments, concept tests, etc. to gather data
- Conversant with and willing to do archiving and internet research
- Organize and maintain research databases
- Frequently self-audit work and check data for errors and inconsistencies
- Compile and organize findings in graphs, charts, mock-ups, and diagrams
- Document, report, and present research findings to management, Editor and Senior Writer
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or Management Science
- 3 – 5 years experience in editorial research (Magazine or Newspaper) Or general research
- Knowledgeable in various research and testing methodologies
- Experience using statistical analysis software
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite
- Internet savvy.
- Effective communicator, both orally and written.
Application Closing Date
3rd December, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.