Full-time Procurement and Operations Officer at Skyshore Group Limited
Skyshore Group Limited (SGL) is a conglomerate of companies actively rendering various services in the Oil and Gas sector of the global economy; especially in West Africa rendering services to support Hydrocarbon Drilling, Completion and production at various levels. Incorporated in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) under the “Companies and allied matters decree 1990” as a limited liability “Group of Companies” which serves as a holding name for her member companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Procurement and Operations Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
- Ensure that all commodities ordered meet the funder / client’s procurement and quality policy on product, availability, and other product’s quality consideration;
- Prepare purchase orders and purchase requisitions to order materials, goods and supplies;
- Manage the procurement process, including sourcing, bidding, and contract management;
- Proactively identify issues with day-to-day ordering processes and resolve and/or communicate the issues to management in a timely manner, as needed;
- Lead the troubleshooting of vendor and/or order-related challenges and define and implement corrective action in case of irregularities;
- Ensure products are delivered in accordance with purchase order terms and conditions,
- Proactively identify procurement activities potentially impacting the project’s ability to perform its duties and advise the necessary stakeholders.
- Adhere to established procurement policies and standard operating procedures; and identify opportunities for continuous improvement;
- Perform procurement duties in a transparent and ethical manner;
- Prepare and monitor any procurement activities including Request for Proposals and Quotes;
- Responsible for complying with applicable contract and sponsor requirements and following all Creative policies and procedures;
- Researches new products and services to meet the companyâ€™s goals
- Liaise with clients to determine their product and service needs
- Nurture relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for the company.
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers/vendors
- Coordinate market research analysis and survey
- Prepare Purchase Orders and Quotations and send copies for suppliers for acknowledgement.
- Carries out all necessary procurement activities and follow-up with manufacturers
- Verifies quantification of orders
- Closely liaising with the clearing agents
- Arranging meetings of the bids opening panel/evaluation
- Ensuring timely delivery of materials to clients
- Processes the necessary clearance documents for shipment
- Expediting and clients response update
- Checking for new and old market products and their prices
- Perform other duties and functions as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 5 – 8 years.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.