Full-time Profit Center Manager (PCM) – Pharmaceutical, Agriculture, and General Services – Jamub Group – Menzon Limited Recruitment
Menzon Limited – Our client, Jamub Group is known for Swift Service delivery, continuous value creation, and product differentiation. We provide superlative services in construction, consultancy and training, equipment and material supply, infrastructure development, Oil and gas, Property, Curriculum, and program design etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Profit Center Manager (PCM) – Pharmaceutical, Agriculture, and General Services
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Candidate would be responsible for running the Strategic Business Units (SBUs) profitably, generating results and as such, generally have decision-making authority related to business development of the subsidiary, operating expenses, and driving up profitability. Note, this is primarily a business development/Sales role the Group’s subsidiary.
- Contribute towards growth in company’s clientele and revenue base by ensuring maximal productivity within strategic business unit operation.
- Identifying and networking with high profile influencers in Public, Government Sector and Transnational Corporations towards expanding the company’s capacity to harness large-scale government and public contracts.
- Drafting business proposals on need-to-need bases and participating in presentation and business meeting.
- Managing of high-profile clients, both on personal and professional level not jeopardizing the company’s values and reputation.
- Following-up on High Network Clients (HNC), High Prospects, identified high link opportunities, implementing better business practices towards high network profitability
- Supporting all SBUs of Jamub Group in knowledge gathering and sharing of information to optimize corporate goal through strategic plan implementation for overall business benefit.
- Achieve sales, gross profit, and profit-sharing goals through recruitment, development, training, coaching, evaluation, and management of the Profit Centre team.
- Determine targeted customer account potential, establish sales goals for those accounts, and hold salespeople accountable for achieving those goals.
- Achieve upper quartile performance in key financial indicators.
- Ensure the Profit Centre meets or exceeds the service expectations demanded by each customer group
- Analyze financial reports and implement strategies to increase sales, improve productivity, and manage expenses.
- Focus on business development and sales
- Deploy resources in in an efficient manner to achieve set targets.Maintain a comprehensive database of existing relationships/prospect
- B.Sc / B.A in Business administration, Marketing, Communications, or relevant field; M. Sc / M.A will be a plus
- Minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain quality relationships with employees, customers, and vendors
- Ability to interpret financial data to determine the success/failure of plans and take the appropriate action to adjust business plans to ensure success.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of contracting business.
- Previous experience with an inventory management system (e.g., Eclipse)
- Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g., CRM).
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities.
- A demonstrated history of leadership experience.
Application Closing Date
16th April, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candoidates should send a mail with their CV and Cover letter attached to: [email protected] using “Profit Center Manager (PCM) Pharmaceutical, Agriculture and General Services” as the subject of the mail.
Kindly ensure that your CV is saved with your full name.