Full-time Project Finance Specialist – Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Project Finance Specialist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Early involvement: Review the rationality and standardization of key project assumptions, risks, and baselines.
- Estimation, budgeting, accounting, and final accounting: Inherit the budget from the estimation. Ensure that the project budget has a legal source. Budget overrun warning: Monitor project budget execution and give warnings in advance. Organize project final accounting and assistance in the project closure.
- Operation deterioration protest: Contribution gross profit deteriorates, causing major operation risks
- Manage budgeting and accounting deviation: Prepare project rolling forecasts and manage project budgeting and accounting deviations.
- Manage revenue & cost: Review the reasonableness and accuracy of revenue data and monitor the achievement of revenue targets. Review key project cost items, locate exceptions and track the resolution.
- Inventory management: Monitor the project inventory scale and aging, and review long-overdue site inventory and physical goods loss risks.
- Manage AR: Manage abnormal unbilled projects and abnormal uncollected payments. Track and coordinate the customer’s payment collection progress and resolve payment disputes.
- Process compliance and risk disclosure: Execute and ensure compliance with the Manage Direct-sales Finance process. Alert and disclose other financial elements with high risks.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experiences
- Product knowledge, LTC/PMP direct-sales finance process, project accounting basis, budgeting and forecasting preparation, implementation of standard control solutions, timely warning, monitoring implementation, business, and financial integration, and budgeting and forecasting deviation analysis.
- Have certain financial knowledge, be sensitive to operation management, warn and disclose risks, and be able to effectively maintain the internal and external relationships of the project team.
- Candidates with Chinese Speaking background are most preferred.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply