Full-time Project Manager – Impact Nutrition Africa Recruitment
Impact Nutrition Africa is a non-profit nutrition organization aimed at eradicating public health nutrition challenges in Africa through the use of innovative interventions and public education on accurate and evidence based nutrition information.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Project Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope.
- They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Assessment, planning and implementation of a public health nutrition project.
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning at every stage of the project.
- Recruitment and supervision project team members and volunteers.
- Stakeholder analysis and engagement, in addition to partnership mobilization for the project.
- Community needs assessment, community entry and community mobilization.
- BSc. in Human Nutrition
- 1 to 2 years experience working in underserved communities in Nigeria.
We hope that the ideal candidate would possess the following:
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as part of a team, with limited supervision.
- Great Interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge in proposal writing
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of innovation, critical thinking and problem solving.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.