Full-time Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment – Packaging Technician
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
The Job : Packaging Technician
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos (Head Office)
Reporting To: Manager Packaging
- Support the Packaging Managers to meet Promasidor’s 5 yr business plan
- Meet the Pack Depts yearly business objectives.
- Monitor incoming packaging for quality and report
- Support production with packaging quality issues
- Assist in the preparation of samples for regulatory bodies (NAFDAC)
- Support Margin Improvements (MI)
- Completes line trials (internally) due to packaging changes
- Supports Packaging Managers on supplier approvals
- Support NPD projects
- Conduct literature searches and benchmark studies
- Prepare and test packaging against project objectives
- To provide documentation for current and new packaging (specifications)
- Interface with suppliers on packaging related quality issues
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department
- Any other jobs assigned by Supervisor.
- Graduate level, further education would also be an advantage
- Minimum 1 year work experience in a FMCG company within a Packaging environment would be preferred
- Good computer skills
- FMCG experience
- Systems orientated
- Good analytical skills
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Open minded and hard working
- Willing to learn
- Good planner and organiser
- Be able to work under pressure
- Friendly disposition
How To Apply
- When the page open Click “Packaging Technician” and apply
- Carefully check the description of this job BEFORE applying for it. Our selection process ensures that we do not recruit anyone who does not meet our requirements.
- So, take some time and examine carefully the job description below. Do not apply if you feel your actual profile does not correspond to our requirements. We regularly have new job openings, if this isn’t a job for you, you could come back at a later date to see if there are suitable jobs available.