Full-time Promasidor Recruitment – Coordinator – Non Current Asset & Current Asset
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Coordinator – Non Current Asset & Current Asset
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos (Head Office)
- Assist in ensuring completeness of all financial and accounting records
- Provision of high level reconciliation of The Milk Company (TMC) for the holding company
- Reconciliation of the inter-company’s accounts
- Assist in interpretation of company’s accounting policies and reflect them in Company’s Financial Statements.
- Ensure accurate and proper recording of all accounting transactions especially direct postings into Hansa by other Departments.
- Ensure accounting records and documents are well preserved and well Protected—Archiving
- Assist to formulate, interpret and implement credit control policies for the company
- Supervise reconciliation of all Customers accounts
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports
- Coordinate all relevant schedules for the End of Year Statutory Audit.
- Regularly review of the accounts with a view to fishing out mis-postings and Posting errors due to coding errors.
- Assist in ensuring integrity of Financial reporting through prompt reconciliation of Differences and discrepancies.
- Assist Manager, Financial Account to ensure quality financial statements through departmental meetings.
- Identify Training needs of subordinates and recommending it to the Manager,Financial Accounts.
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department
- Carries out any other assigned jobs by supervisor
- HND/B.Sc or its equivalent in Management Sciences,
- Professional Qualification: Part Qualification ICAN Final
- Good knowledge of Nigerian Tax Laws and Cases
- Sound Knowledge of the Nigerian Accounting Standard
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in a structured organisation.
- Ability to use Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications
- Good Communication skill
- Interpersonal Relationship
- Team Building Spirit
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to impact knowledge on subordinates.
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Initiative and drive
- Team Spirit Building
- Effective Supervision of subordinates
- Effective Delegation of duties.
How To Apply