Full-time Recruitment Specialist – Flutterwave Recruitment
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Recruitment Specialist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for driven, passionate and committed individuals to join the team as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond.
- As our Recruitment Specialist, your primary responsibility will be to manage the full cycle recruitment process, supporting either the Engineering teams or the Non-Engineering and Operations teams. other responsibilities include sourcing top talent, building a pipeline of viable candidates, and liaising with the Human Resources Business Partners to ensure the people strategy is in alignment with the business strategy.
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruiting process, from sourcing to offer negotiation
- Utilize a combination of sourcing techniques to identify and attract viable talent such as LinkedIn recruiter, Boolean searches, Employee Referrals, etc.
- Develop and maintain a robust talent pipeline
- Screen resumes, conduct interviews, assess cultural fits, and provide feedback to the Hiring Team during the offer process
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert, both internally and externally, on all things’ recruitment-related
- Collaborate with our HRBPs, People Operations, and Hiring Managers
- Prepare recruitment status reports for Head of Talent Management’s review
- Act on behalf of, and perform any other duties that may be assigned by management
Required competency and skillset
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience with at least 2 years of full-cycle recruiting experience, preferably in technology and/or financial services
- Experience recruiting top talent worldwide for a myriad of roles
- Proven expertise in fostering strong relationships with business leaders
- Efficient multi-tasker and ability to work & deliver under pressure
- Excellent client management, communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Experience creating and presenting reports to executive management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Application Closing Date
How To Apply