Full-time Regional Manager – Courierplus Services Limited Recruitment
CourierPlus is a leading logistics and distribution services company established in 2009. We offer a wide array of express courier and logistic support solutions to our various customers.
With over 400 highly skilled personnel, we have excellent competencies in striving sectors such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Government Agencies, and Oil & Gas/Utilities. As a diverse end-to-end logistics solutions provider, we offer a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their businesses to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace, with the final objective of safely and promptly delivering all our customers consignments as expected.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Regional Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Benin, Edo, Kano, Nigeria
- Systematically identify and manage all potential customers that cut across the assigned country and market segments.
- Ensure that the revenue and profitability budgets are met and corrective actions taken to erase negative variances.
- Develop and implement business plans for the region
- Manage operational staff of the region to ensure discipline and optimal delivery
- Develop strategies that ensure Courierplus’ services are well positioned in terms of pricing, products and service levels in region in order to quickly grow customer base, maximize penetration of each customer, increase market share.
- Monitor, analyze and report on performance of customers in the assigned territories and business segments, in terms of service, volumes, profitability, growth rates and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct industry analysis to determine business potential, market opportunities and customer expectations and develop services consistent with market requirements so as to increase profit margins and market share.
- Promote Courierplus’ brand image and values through various programmes and events in order to attain and maintain high business standards and good customer relationship
- Manage a portfolio of all customers’ prospects through building a strong customer relationship to ensure that customers’ needs are recognized and met.
- Ensure measurement criteria/pipeline reporting is in place for the customers and prospects and ensure continuous measurement of performance in line with companywide business strategy.
- Identify shortfalls in customer performance and in conjunction with the appropriate functions, determine and agree corrective actions for sales and delivery objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.