Full-time Regional Technical Officer – Airtel Nigeria Recruitment
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Regional Technical Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To lead, direct, coordinate and control all Network Operations, Maintenance and Resources in the Region to ensure all goals (optimal network availability, coverage, maintaining target network KPI’s and quality standards) are met to deliver plus one network quality
- Providing local network support for both the Commercial Teams in the Region towards ensuring that network impacting issues are proactively resolved.
- Management of all Regional Network Operations & Maintenance of Strategic Partners(SPs) to deliver optimal availability and QoS
- Co-ordinate the annual regional operating plans OPEX (AOPs) for all the active and passive network systems in Airtel Nigeria
- Drive the end to end process documentation, implementation and compliance to processes, procedures and policies to ensure seamless operations across all SP
- Ensure that all activities of Operations and Maintenance in the Region adhere to corresponding regulatory requirements in daily operations.
- Ensure all processes for effective management of Partners.
- Ensuring that SP requirements receive the necessary support from both the network local and central teams
- Co-ordinate the Regional Networks team to ensure alignment with the organizational goals
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor of Electrical / Electronic Engineering or Telecoms Engineering (Master’s Degree in Engineering a plus)
- Sound knowledge of Mobile Network O&M
- 8 – 12 years of varied experience in operation and maintenance in the Telecom industry
- 4 – 6 years managerial/Supervisory experience in a GSM/mobile company
- Team Management
- Analytical and Presentation skills
- Strategic negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial disposition in decision making and managing resources
- Logical decision making abilities
- Flexible and dedicated
- Ability to innovate and deliver value to business
- Ability to manage an outsourcing partner to effectively deliver on service level agreements
- Ability to motivate and lead both internal and external partners
- Impeccable integrity and character
- Communication Skills
- Cost, process and automation Innovation.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply