Full-time Registrar (Consolidated) – Plateau State College of Health Technology, Zawan Recruitment
The Plateau State College of Health Technology, Zawan hereby invites applications from Interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
The Job : Registrar (Consolidated)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Plateau, Nigeria
- Candidate must possess a minimum of Second Class Lower Degree (B.A or B.Sc) in Social Sciences, Arts or Humanities from a recognized University, pIus 18 years post qualification cognate experience; or a holder of Master Degree in any of the disciplines mentioned above pIus 15 years cognate experience; or a Doctorate Degree with at least 12 years cognate experience.
- Applicants should not be below the rank of a Deputy Registrar on CONTEDISS 14 or GL 15.
- Master Degree in Public Administration (MPA) or having served in Tertiary Institution is an added advantage.
- Candidate should have evidence of registration with a recognized relevant
- Professional Body and must not be above sixty (60) years or below forty five (45) years of age at the time of assumption of office.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants are to attach to their Applications, Fifteen (15) copies of their Curriculum Vitae (CV) giving details in the following order:
- Full names with surname underlined
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin / Local Government
- Marital Status
- Number and age of Children
- Current postal address including telephone number and email address
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic / Professional Qualifications obtained with dates
- Membership of Professional Bodies / Associations
- Academic / Scholarly Publications (in standard format) where applicable.
- Previous honours and distinctions (if any)
- Previous / present employment statistics and salary
- A statement of his / her own vision for the College in the 21St Century
- Names and addresses of three (3) Referees who shall forward confidential reports on the candidates directly to the Office of the Provost. Such referees should be able to attest to the candidates claims and Managerial capabilities as well as their character.
All Applications are to be forwarded to:
The Office of the Provost,
Plateau State College of Health Technology,
Zawan, Plateau State.