Full-time Registrar Recruitment at Paul University
Paul University, Awka, Anambra State, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
The Job : Registrar
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Awka, Anambra, Nigeria
- The Governing Council, Paul University. Awka hereby announces that the position of Registrar of the University is vacant
- The Governing Council, therefore, invites suitably qualified candidates with relevant experience in University Administration to apply.
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the University and is responsible to the Vice Chancellor for the day-to-day administration work of the University except as regards matters for which the Bursar is responsible
- The Registrar shall, by virtue of his office, be Secretary to the Governing Council, Senate, Congregation, Convocation and their Committees
- The Registrar also serves as the custodian of the University seal and other legal documents of the University
Qualifications and Experience
- The candidate for the post of Registrar is required to possess a good honours Degree and to be a practical manager human and material resources.
Specifically, the candidate is expected to:
- Be a distinguished, focused and dynamic University Admistrator of a rank not lower than the level of Deputy Registrar with at least 5 (five) years on that status
- Be a seasoned administrator well rooted in the finest administrative traditions of a University
- Have a grasp of Information and Communication Technology skills.
- Be humane and a person of courage, who can influence administrative decisions in the interest of the University
- Be a person of proven integrity with ability to give administrative leadership and build bridges between staff of the Registrar’s Department and other staff of the University, and between staff and students
- Be sound physically and mentally to be able to perform effectively on the job
- Be 67 years of age or younger.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- The conditions of service of the Registrar are as applicable to the post of Registrar in Paul University, Awka and are on such terms as to emoluments of the office as the Governing Council may determine.
Application Closing Date
3:00 pm, 8th November, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates must submit 30 copies of their Application along with 30 copies of the candidate’s CV which shall contain the following:
- Full Name (surnames in capital letters)
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Home town
- Local Government Area
- State of Origin
- Nationality (if not a Nigerian)
- Educational qualifications (with dates, schools, institutions, and Universities attended)
- Home Church Address and Diocese;
- Residential Address;
- Positions held with dates
- Prizes and Awards if any
- Names and addresses of three persons who will act as referees, and who the candidates shall contact to forward direct to the Vice Chancellor, a confidential report on them.
Completed Applications are to be submitted under confidential cover in sealed envelopes boldly marked “Post of Registrar, Paul University” at the top left hand corner of the sealed envelopes and sent to:
The Vice Chancellor,
Awka, Anambra State.
Note: Application not received by 3:00pm on the deadline shall be declared void.