Full-time Relationship Manager – Payroll Lending – Citygate Global Investment Limited Recruitment
Citygate Global Investment Limited is an organisation founded in June 2007 to engage in Microfinance and is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Citygate Global is a registered member of Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institution of Nigeria (AMFIN) and also a registered Money Lending Company in all the States where we operate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Relationship Manager – Payroll Lending
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Accountable for driving new client acquisition, retention and growing market share.
- To ensure effective and compliance requirements on documentation are met.
- To actively seek new sales opportunities and generate business opportunities
- Receive and process loan application forms for approval and maintain all relevant accounts records of branch.
- Achieve budgeted growth in banking operations within agreed and approved business risk limits.
- Analyses and reviews quality of potentials and existing business to ensure maximum profitability.
- Develop referral networks and cross-sell products and services to in line with set targets.
- Drive customer satisfaction through excellent service delivery.
- Achieve performance growth in line with Key performance indicators
- To perform any other task assigned from management from time to time.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in Microfinance product Marketing.
- OND / NCE Only.
- Good marketing and relationship management skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using “Relationship Manager-Payroll” as the subject of the Mail
Only candidates that meet the requirement above are expected to apply with the position as the subject of the mail and candidates residing in the location mentioned above will be given preference.