Full-time Research Manager at Deloitte Nigeria
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters.
Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
The Job : Research Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
About the Role
Research Manager to lead the research function that provides insights to both our internal and client facing business practices across the West Africa region. The Research Manager is expected to gather intelligence and provide insights to support Deloitte’s leadership to help them make sound decisions and keep the organization ahead of the market.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all research management activities including industry newsletters, thought leadership, client presentations, articles and blog posts, etc. In delivering these materials, the Research Manager should understand research techniques and tools/databases that can add value to the research process.
The successful candidate will be able to establish working synergies between internal capabilities and the wider West African markets, by providing actionable insights for leaders across service lines. This requires a deep understanding of the key issues that drive our business and a sound awareness of the relevant markets in which we and our clients operate in.
- Support internal stakeholders to develop research content on topical issues that are critical to clients
- Conduct research and provide insights about industry trends
- Develop unique and thoughtful perspectives on industry-related issues to support client engagement activities
- Support industry leaders in the design and execution of client initiatives and account plans
- Ensure that research is created using credible qualitative and quantitative methodologies and based on key insights and findings from the studies
- Represent technical or complex topical issues into language that can be understood by all
- Provide insights for thought leadership
- Organize and manage research projects to achieve project milestones
- Develop periodic publications featuring interesting research visualizations using diverse sets of data that promises significant business impact
- Build effective working relationships with subject matter experts within the firm and the external marketplace
- Facilitate the deployment of research/thought leadership through a variety of channels
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class lower/lower credit in any field
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- A minimum of 6 years’ cognate experience. Previous professional services experience will be an added advantage.
- Sound industry and business knowledge
- Experienced in communication and implementation of strategy
- Proven ability to manage and execute projects
- Experienced in development and delivery of professional presentations
- Excellent report writing skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good mentorship and coaching ability with desire to develop self and others
- Strong client delivery focus
- Adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease
- Focus on quality and risk
- Effective problem solving ability
- Excellent business acumen
How To Apply