Full-time Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Nigeria (RAIN): IT Help Desk Assistant Recruitment
Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Nigeria (RAIN) (RC Number: 1607482) is an AI Robotics training & research centre built solely to advance local content in Robotics and Artificial Intelligence. The centre is located in a cul-de-sac area of Ibadan and is equipped with ultramodern facilities for research and product development. The facility consists of well-stocked robotics and embedded systems lab, as well as a 3D and PCB printing, CNC machining and a metal fabrication unit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : IT Help Desk Assistant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria
Job Reference: HD191001
- The IT Help Desk Assistant is the primary go-to person for technical issues relating to computer, network/internet connectivity and social media within the facility.
- Provision of general IT support to computer users in the facility
- Maintenance of security access equipment
- Reservation of meeting rooms on a computerised booking system
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception amongst other receptionist general duties in a warm, confident and happy manner
- Not more than 28 years of age as at the time of application
- Bachelor’s degree or HND Qualification
- 2+ years hands-on related IT support experience in a commercial environment
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux operating systems, Windows Server and Microsoft Office
- Skills in Local Area Networking including management of routers and switches
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a friendly disposition
- Formal IT qualification in Networking or Database Management
N30,000 – N 50,000/Month.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter addressed to “The Recruitment Manager, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Nigeria (RAIN), Ibadan, Nigeria” via: [email protected] with the subject as “Job Reference: HD191001”
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Nigeria (RAIN) is an equal opportunity employer.
- Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.