Full-time Rovedana Limited: Liability Manager – Team Lead (Female) Recruitment
Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
The Job : Liability Manager – Team Lead (Female)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Drive and manage the execution of sales strategy in deposit mobilization, customer acquisition and retention, relationship management and coordination of team’s activities to ensure over performance meets or exceeds portfolio growth and cross-sell targets.
- Responsible for deposit mobilization and NTB account Opening
- Manage Liability portfolio and client relationships
- Cross-sell other products such as consumer loans and mobile app
- Achieve agreed sales target as assigned by Management
- Provide highest level of customer service in line with the Firm’s standards
- Manage and motivate team to achieve individual targets and overall team
- Liaise with existing and prospective clients to provide investment advice in line with the customer’s profiles and needs
- Provide strategic direction for achieving and maintaining the target cost of funds
- Collate, analyze and report team’s performance in line with pre-determined KPIs
- Other activities as may be required by the Firm or Head of Liabilities Management
Competencies and Experience
- Candidate must have related educational qualification, Master’s Degree or finance related certification would be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years related experience in banking or a related field
- At least 1 year experience in a supervisory role
- Ability to think strategically, implement strategic initiatives in the areas of liability generation and management, and resolve operational and administrative issues
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and effective team player
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
Application Closing Date
11:00am; Tuesday, 15th October, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should come in with their CV for a walk in interview at the address stated below:
4th Floor, 256 Muritala Mohammed Way,
Alagomeji, (By AP Club Bus stop),
Yaba – Lagos State.
Note: Come with a copy of your CV and Ask of Bridget on Arrival.