Full-time Rovedana Limited: Product Specialist (Lottery) Recruitment
Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
The Job : Product Specialist (Lottery)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
This position is responsible for the development and operational management of WINFAST Lottery Service. The Product Specialist researches product ideas, develops annual launch schedules, manages all production stages of the launch process and analyzes the game performance throughout the product lifecycle.
KEY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist (End to End) in the development and deployment of WINFAST; o Develop, execute and maintain high- and low-level project plan/ schedule for all WINFAST lottery o Ensure communication and alignment with stakeholder and delivery teams o Work with the Product Manager to manage resource allocation needs and solution timelines across the life cycle of product development for WINFAST and other lottery related solutions.
- Work with cross-functional teams from operations support and readiness, fulfillment, assurance and billing across all channels
- Maintain Product catalogue and support the Head, Product Management in actualizing the product roadmap
- Conduct testing sessions with UAT stakeholders and coordinate the Train the trainer sessions with the training team
- Assist in setting up cross-functional sessions to review stakeholder’s inputs and obtain buy-in
- Develop documentation according to a common standard and templates for the Products team.
- Collaborate with key cross-functional program contributors to achieve objectives
- Support ad-hoc analysis and reporting for Product team
- Develop and maintain status and reporting deliverables for WINFAST.
- Manages the development of new and innovative lottery games for introduction into the USSD and SMS channel
- Reviews and evaluates new gaming and product suggestions from vendors, Lottery players, and other sources to determine the feasibility for product development. Forecasts the potential sales performance based on market research for new games and products
- Manages working papers, contracts and licensed properties, coordinates bet slips management and delivery over SMS, monitors sales and ends games
- Works with Research to develop annual plans for product research, attend focus groups and other research activities
- Acts as project manager and develops detailed action plans to ensure the smooth implementation and introduction of new games into the market place
- Works closely with Marketing and Sales to develop strategies and advertising campaigns to promote new and existing products
- Analyzes game performance by tracking sales compared to historical data. Creates reports and communicates findings to management
- Respond to players, retailers and other departments’ requests for game information
- Leads the end-to-end, supply chain management processes to support lottery electrical display assets (including requirement gathering, procurement, contract management, vendor management, inventory management, budget management).
- Responsible for managing multiple vendors including oversight of all service level agreements, facilitation of change requests and engaging in contract and price negotiations.
- Responsible for facilitating and tracking Lottery Retailer sales bonus and incentive programs, assigning payment amounts at completion of the program. Actively participates in the development of the incentive programs to drive success.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key internal stakeholders, facilitates collaborative discussions that drive to solution.
- First degree in a Science related field.
- Product experience from a lottery gaming company
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a closely related field of study and two (2) years of professional product sales, marketing, or advertising experience
- PMP is a fit but practical experience is more important.
- Good knowledge of online products, trends and technologies
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and practices.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others. Skill on a personal computer.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to develop in-depth project plans and oversee implementation of such plans.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate complex statistical and other data and draw conclusions based on the data
- Ability to deliver and meet timelines consistently. Must be ready to work from anywhere.
- Behavioral Competencies: Opinionated and rational in decision making
- Excellent writing skills and good command of the English language, creative in thinking and good presentation skills.
How To Apply
Candidates with relevant experience should send CV to [email protected] with subject as Product Specialist Lottery