Full-time Sahara Group: Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment
Sahara Group nutures businesses in the energy sector. These companies operate essentially within the energy industry and its associated sub-sectors. The Group consists of individuals, who are determined to make a positive impact on the business environment.
The Job : Sahara Experienced Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
- Sahara Group is currently rolling out a specialized recruitment with the objective of recruiting experienced Business Analysts, Data Analysts, Financial Analysts, Mathematicians, Accountants, Statisticians, Economists, Actuarial Scientists and Engineers.
- We seek qualified candidates from diverse educational and professional backgrounds who through their roles, will bridge information gaps and optimize the analysis of data on businesses, processes, models, prospects and risks pertaining to the Group’s businesses and its external environment towards supporting sounder business decision making across various management levels.
- The requisite experience should be combined with strong drive, motivation and commitment to business growth. Additionally, successful candidates must possess a desire to influence and contribute to the overall business goals.
Business Performance Management:
- Provide support in the areas of performance monitoring, analytics and reporting with the company to drive operational efficiency.
- Develop and implement creative performance templates/trackers for the business.
- Ensure compliance to reporting standards across the business as required by the Group business. Ensure compliance to reporting standards across the business as required by the Group business.
- Assist in ensuring effective strategies and measures are in place to detect potential revenue leakages/irregularities.
- Perform expense trend analysis and monitor financial and operational risk exposure on an ongoing basis; proactively communicate potential risks to management
- Collate and interpret data, analysing results from varied sources, using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports, draw inference and present observations that will guide business decisions.
- Develop business intelligence tools that help drive business operations.
- Recommend individual investments and collections of investments, which are portfolios
- Review and analyse business financial statements
- Monitor budgets, prepare and submit regular reports, raise flags whenever necessary, and provide management with explanations for any distortion from initial budgets and assumptions
- Complete other ad hoc analysis and reporting utilizing data from multiple sources.
- Provide general support to business managers & MDs as required.
- Perform any other duty as may be communicated by line managers, management team or any other recognised stakeholder.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Minimum Qualifications/ Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines – Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Banking & Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Business Intelligence & Analytics.
- Experience in Business Performance and Relevant Professional Qualifications is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years (Post-NYSC) experience. Completion of NYSC is a must.
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of the Energy Sector and its entire value chain
- Good knowledge of regulatory framework
- Strategic Management
- Data Analytics
- Familiar with relevant business intelligence software.
- Strong analytical & Research skills
- Strong Problem-solving capabilities
- Critical and Strategic thinking
- Financial analysis and understanding of financial concepts
- Clear and articulate business communication
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team environment
- Result Driven
- Self-manager/ Self-starter
- Business Performance Unit
- Group Strategy
- Company Head & MDs.
How To Apply