Full-time Secretary – Bethsaida Groups of Companies Recruitment
Bethsaida Limited is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. As well as being one of Africas best in the provision of the services aforementioned, the group provides financial services to individuals and groups. Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Secretary
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Osogbo, Osun, Nigeria
- Secretaries and administrators help to keep an organisation running smoothly, taking care of the administrative and organisational tasks that make the organisation function.
- The job title ‘administrator’ and ‘secretary’ can be used interchangeably to describe the same role, or ‘secretary’ can be another, more old-fashioned name for a personal assistant or executive assistant.
- An administrative or secretarial role can sometimes be a way into another profession, particularly those in the media or marketing; that is, many professionals in sectors such as marketing and the media start out in an administrative role and ‘work their way up’.
- Similarly, university students and graduates often do short-term temp work as an administrator or secretary via a recruitment agency during the holidays or after graduating. This sort of office experience can be an asset on a CV.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- Typing, preparing and collating reports filing
- Organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Managing databases
- Prioritising workloads
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- Liaising with relevant organisations and clients
- Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
- Logging or processing bills or expenses
- Acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients
- If more senior, recruiting, training and supervising junior staff.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- 2 – 3 years experience.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] Use the Job Title and location as the subject of the mail. E.g Secretary, Osogbo.