Full-time Security Manager at Cummins Inc.
Cummins Inc., a global power leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service diesel and natural gas engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
The Job : Security Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Req ID: 210000T6
Location: (Lagos-Island, DBU Alausa) Lagos
Job: Safety / Security
Job Type Experienced – Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Exempt – Experienced
- We are looking for a talented Security Manager to join our team specializing in Safety / Security for our Corporate / Cummins Business Services Segment in Lagos, Nigeria / your remote home office.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Provide timely security advisory to the business in West Africa
- Identify security gaps proactively
- Develop processes and procedures for the security function in the region
- Identify and Liaise with all Security vendors in the region
- Partner with the business to have knowledge and forecast their security needs
- Motivate members of the security team
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Action oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Plans and aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.- Strong Networks within the private and public security settings
- College, university, or equivalent degree required, the position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
- Communicates effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
How To Apply