Full-time Senior Account Executive, Technical – Scib Nigeria & Co. Limited Recruitment
Scib Nigeria & Co. Limited is one of the top Broker amongst over 500 registered Insurance Brokers in Nigeria, offering Insurance & Reinsurance Broking and Risk Management Services’ with experience and professionalism. Our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Senior Account Executive, Technical
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The candidate must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- He / She must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- Negotiation of rates & terms for new and existing policies.
- Audit of policy documents and endorsements to ensure that the workings of terms and conditions are adequate and prepared according to instructions.
- Proactive response to clients
- Prompt resolution of clients’ request and queries
- Remarketing of clients portfolio
- Preparing quotation, placement slips and cover notes for new businesses and renewals.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Arts, Law, Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience in a reputable Insurance Brokerage Company.
- Associate of CII Nigeria or CII London will be an added advantage.
- Client relationship management skills is desirable.
- Possess vast knowledge in all classes of insurance and products
- Strong Communication and Leadership Skills
- Good Presentation and Analytical skills
- Good Business Acumen
- Good Negotiation Skills.
Application Closing Date
17th April, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter stating “Senior Account Executive, Technical” in the subject title of their email to: [email protected]
Only candidates who meet the requirement will be short-listed and contacted for an interview.