Full-time Senior Audit Officer at Tabs & Icons Consulting
Our Client is a Chartered Tax Practitioners and Management Consultants. That offers a wide range of services, which include Tax advisory services, Finance Advisory Services, Management Training, Policies and Procedures Review, Management Consulting Services to clients in various sectors of the economy. They are adequately staffed with young, dynamic, competent and well-qualified Nigerians who have acquired quality professional training and first class experience.
The Job : Senior Audit Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Managing audits both in and out of the office using a computerised audit system
- To supervise and assist junior team members both in house and off site
- To delegate and review work of junior team members; including audit files, draft documentation, accounts and corporation tax computations
- Liaison with and dealing with client queries
- To attend client meetings
- Ensure client engagement documentation is up to date
- Drafting of client invoices and to chase outstanding invoices
- To assist in the preparation of proposals for new work, where necessary
- To act as a mentor for junior team members and provide day to day training
- Preparation of accounts for a variety of clients.
- Preparation of all draft documents including letter of representation and minutes
- Arrange for tax computation to be prepared by the tax team and provides them with all the data which they have requested, along with a drafted tax comp. Subsequently posts tax journals and update the accounts file for the tax computation received.
- Highlights any deficiencies in client records provided or in the conduct of the client’s business which are material or a cause for concern and recommends action to client to improve matters.
- To ensure necessary adjustments are made to accounts before they are finalised and that disclosure checklists are completed.
- Management accounts preparation
- Delegate analysis work to more junior staff and monitor progress, including reviewing work once complete.
- Travelling to client premises as required and to deal with clients in a professional manner either in person, telephone or by email.
- Providing advice to owner managers on both business and personal matters.
- Proven accounting experience from related industry
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic audit procedures
- Good knowledge of Ms Excel is required for this position
- HND or OND in Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- Experience should be between 1-3 years in an Audit, sector
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a cover letter with a detailed CV quoting job position to [email protected]