Full-time Senior Manager – Legal Dept. – Delta Trust Mortgage Bank Limited Recruitment
Delta Trust Mortgage Bank Limited is a Primary Mortgage Bank wholly owned by Delta State Government. The Bank was incorporated in 1998 to carry out Mortgage and Banking related businesses for the benefit of the general public. Over the years we have partnered with reputable developers, individuals and other organized groups in the creation of mortgages for affordable or social homes to enable deserving ones, as well as groups, actualize their dreams of owning homes within the state and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Senior Manager – Legal Dept.
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Delta, Nigeria
- We seek a General Counsel who can deliver effective advice and services as follows:
- Protect the interest of the company from legal liability and as necessary ensures an appropriate legal defense in cases filed against or brought by the Bank.
- Provide legal advice and assistance in connection with: Litigation of any nature brought by or against the Company (including legal actions through its own internal recourse mechanisms).
- Ensure the correct interpretation of, and compliance with, the various policies, rules, regulations and procedures applicable to the Board (Code of Conduct and Corporate governance), staff (Staff Regulations and Rules), applicable Regulatory Guidelines (CBN and NDIC guidelines and policies), and other administrative instructions from the shareholders.
Education and Training Requirements
- A degree in Law with a minimum of second class lower (a Master’s degree or its equivalent in Law would be added advantage)
- A minimum of Ten (10) years of relevant experience preferably with an established Law firm or financial institution, with proven administrative experience.
- Competence in the use of standard Microsoft Office applications
Other Skill Requirements:
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous and shifting demands, priorities and tights deadlines
- Good communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to build partnership with a broad range of clients and delivers results that meet the needs of the Legal Service Department/
- Strong negotiation skills in relation to a varied range of legal documents.
- Ability to work and deal with sensitive issues in a multi-cultural environment and to build and maintain effective working relations with colleagues.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application and detailed Resume to the MD / CEO’s office at:
Delta Trust Mortgage Bank Limited,
128 Okpanam Road,
Asaba – Delta State.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to religion, gender or any other applicable Federal or State protected classification.