Full-time Service Measurement Officer – Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Service Measurement Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Review, analyze, conduct gap analysis on business processes with a view to optimize for improved efficiency, revenues and cost reduction
- Review and analyze processes
- Identify bottlenecks and non-value adding activities
- Recommend/Propose improvement/optimization initiatives
- Engage stakeholders on as-is & should be states
- Document reviews, proposals and SWRs
- Conduct value realization on concluded projects
- Minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
How To Apply