Full-time Shell Petroleum Ongoing Recruitment
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
The Job : Maritime Regulatory Compliance Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Ref Id: 128070BR
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- Drive compliance program for implementation of local and international standards, rules and statutory regulations relating to Marine Logistics operations both in Primary & Secondary Logistics in Shell Nigeria.
- Develop and maintain database of relevant laws, rules, regulations, statutes, and standards applicable to Marine Logistics operations to maintain license to operate.
- Drive assurance program of company owned and third party operated terminals, jetties and supply bases
- Identify and adopt new technologies and best practices in management of Shell Nigeria Marine Logistics fleet to meet operational needs.
- Develop and maintain Marine Logistics Asset Reference Plan
- Champion Marine Logistics process/value improvement drives and business development studies to enhance performance.
- Responsible for Procurement of Marine Logistics asset/equipment and their disposal after their useful life to ensure value for money.
- Contribute to the development of contract strategy and development for all Marine transport major contracts
- A minimum of Master Class 1 or Chief Engineer Class 1 Foreign Going Certificate of Competency. A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Science, Engineering or related discipline is an added advantage but not a pre-requisite.
- At least 10 years experience in Marine Transport Logistics Business of which 5 years must be sea-going experience at management level.
- Excellent HSE Leadership skills
- Knowledge of local statutory requirement
- Excellent interpersonal relationship with customer focus.
- Pre & post tender contract management skills
- Cost management skills.
- Offshore support vessel inspection and vessel operator auditing skill.
How To Apply