Full-time Shift Engineer – Fan Milk Plc Recruitment
Fan Milk Plc, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Shift Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria
- We are looking for a new Engineer as Shift Engineer who will ensure that the Plant equipment runs smoothly and provide technical support on the installation, commissioning and maintenance of plant facilities.
- The Shift Engineer will develop, implement and manage preventive maintenance procedures, checklist and Standard procedures (SOP) of plant facilities to reduce damages and downtime.
- Review plant facilities design to improve productivity, safety and efficiency. In addition, ensure GMP.
Ideally you should have:
- B.Sc. / B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering and a minimum of 6 years’ experience in any related field
- Project planning skills.
- Inventory control knowledge
- Technical report writing.
- Plant OEE implementation.
- Six sigma application.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply