Full-time Sigma Consulting Group Recruitment for a Renowned Medical Service Provider – Business Development Manager (Medical)
Sigma Consulting Group – Our client, a renowned medical service provider located in Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Business Development Manager (Medical)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- As a Business Development Manager you will sell your company’s services , which include medical services to a variety of customers including GPs, hospital doctors, Primary health care centres.
- You will work strategically to increase the awareness and use of your company’s medical service.
- As part of your role you will have to meet sales targets and will answer queries and provide advice on the products you sell.
- You may also have to make presentations and organize group events for healthcare professionals, as well as working with contacts on a one-to-one basis.
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling
- Make presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector
- Organize conferences for doctors and other medical staff
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff
- Manage budgets for catering, outside speakers, conferences and hospitality
- Keep detailed records of all contacts
- Win new customers, as well as develop long-term relationships with existing ones
- Meet and, if possible, exceed sales targets, regularly monitoring your business plans to make sure you achieve this
- Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the area sales manager
- Regularly attend company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings
- Keep up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpret, present and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations
- Analyze sales data to improve results and make sure resources are effectively allocated
- Monitor competitor activity and competitors’ products
- Keep up to date with new developments in the NHIS, anticipate potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapt strategy accordingly
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field is preferred.
- Proven medical sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology and legislation.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent organizational and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- 3 years Experience.
- Commercial awareness
- Sales skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Sound Negotiation Skills.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How To Apply