Full-time SIMS Nigeria Limited: Expat National Retail Sales Manager Recruitment
SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Expat National Retail Sales Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The National Retail Sales Manager is responsible for:
- Planning, implementing and managing the activities of the entire retail team as well as developing and executing plans to maximize sales revenues and profitability of the retail channel.
- Responsible for the competitive expansion, growth and profitability of the Company’s Digital centres (retail stores).
- Responsible for the development and growth of an effective retail sales team.
- Creation and implementation of effective strategies for recruiting, hiring, training, motivating and coaching team members.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of strategies to provide acceptable retail sales growth in line with established corporate objectives and profitability targets.
- Tracks retail sales activity and provide the team with regular feedback & coaching regarding performance.
- Effectively manage the activities of the retail sales team.
- Ensure implementation of training regarding products, services, selling skills, etc.
- Review activity plans, sales results and other indicators for retail store managers and sales executives to ensure sales effectiveness.
- Coordinate and manage activities of the digital centers to ensure improved sales and profitability.
- Conducts regular sales meetings, communicating current and new sales policies, procedures and techniques, pricing, new products, sales promotions e.t.c.
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing market information and providing feedback and recommendations to management.
- Responsible for liaising with the Brand principals on behalf of the organization.
- Work closely with service team to ensure implementation of after sales service/warranty policies.
Key Performance Areas:
- Achievement of Monthly, quarterly and annual retail sales targets.
- ROI on promos and marketing activities.
- Introduction and implementation of initiatives to grow the retail business.
- Prompt preparation of reports
- Footfalls & Conversion Rate
- Conversion Rate
- Digital Centers Checklist Compliance.
Education/Professional Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc or equivalent in Sales/Marketing or any other relevant discipline.
- An MBA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years’ sales experience with a minimum of 5 years managing retail sales/channel.
- Previous experience in managing a retail store is an added advantage.
- Experience in the FMCG industry is an added advantage.
Functional Skills & Competencies Required:
- Strong business acumen and market knowledge.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Office Skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude, leadership ability and ability to be a team player at all levels.
- Must be a good listener and should be able to respond quickly to customer needs.
- Communication and Presentation skills.
- Relationship Management.
- Critical thinking and decision making skills.
Behavioural Competencies Required:
- Results oriented
- Creative & Innovative
- Cultural awareness.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2019.
How To Apply