Full-time Smart Partners Consulting Limited Recruitment – Plumber
Smart Partners Consulting – Our client in the Facility Management of Residential and Commercial Properties is recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Plumber
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a plumber who can Install, maintain, and repair pipes and fixtures associated with heating, cooling, water distribution, and sanitation systems in residential and commercial structures.
- Someone who can fix domestic appliances, such as dishwashers and gas cookers, Inspects drainage and other plumbing systems for compliance with local and national regulations.
- Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids
- Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation
- Assembles fittings and valves for installation
- Modifies length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed for a building
- Uses saws and pipe cutters as necessary
- Installs heating and air-conditioning systems, including water heaters
- Collaborates with contractors, construction workers, electricians, pipefitters, and steamfitters in installing and repairing plumbing
- Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems
- Analyses problem and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair
- Chooses plumbing materials based on budget, location, and intended uses of building
- Follows health and safety standards and complies with building codes
- Writes report documenting the problem and summary of actions taken
- Performs inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts
- Prepares bids and schedules and oversees other workers, such as apprentices and helpers.
- Proven experience as a plumber
- Most be able to speak and understand Basics English Language
- Good Mechanical and Technical Skills
- Physical Stamina and Strength
- Excellent Trouble-Shooting Ability
- Diploma from a trade school or successful completion of apprenticeship.
- Time Management Skills.
- Decision-Making Abiliy.
- Experience: 3 years
- Qualification: SSCE/OND
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
For Enquiries Call: 012955434.