Full-time Smart Partners Consulting Recruitment – Carpenter
Smart Partners Consulting is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Carpenter
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for qualified Carpenters for our client to do all wood work such has cut, fabricate and install wooden and other structures according to specifications.
- The ideal candidates must have good knowledge of wood properties and other carpentry materials.
- The goal is to contribute to the construction and maintenance of strong and long-lasting buildings and products.
- Cut, shape and smooth lumber and other material according to measurements
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed.
- Build window frames, doors, staircases and frame buildings by using raw materials or pre-constructed items.
- Lay out floorings, roofing’s or dry walls ensuring they are leveled and compatible.
- Carve and assemble furniture, cabinets, shelves and other items and install them where designated
- Inspect places and conduct repairs or maintenance
- Build scaffolding and other construction structures.
- Proven experience as carpenter
- Hands-on experience in working with carpentry materials
- Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction
- Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools (powered saws, hammers, rulers etc.)
- Ability to read technical documents and drawings
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times
- Good knowledge of English
- Good understanding of basic math
- Good physical condition and endurance
- High school diploma; Successful completion of a carpentry apprenticeship program is required.
- Qualification: SSCE/OND
- Experience: 3 years.
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
For More Information: Call – 012955434.