Full-time Smart Partners Consulting Recruitment – Facility Technicians
Smart Partners Consulting – Our client in the Facility Management of Residential and Commercial Properties is recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Facility Technicians
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are in need of Facility Technicians such has Electricians; ac repairers and other house holds equipment’s.
- A facilities technician is responsible for scheduling the repair and maintenance of all the facilities of an organization.
- He conducts regular tests to identify any irregularity in the electrical systems, machines, furniture, or other materials that are important for the functioning of the facility.
- Perform facility inspections and report on condition affecting operations.
- Monitor and supervise HVAC preventive Maintenance contracts;
- Respond to emergencies.
- Prepare and submit summary reports of conditions in buildings and recommend
- Monitor and repair facilities systems and technical devices directly
- Supporting test and building operations.
- Conduct activities to manage facilities for special events.
- Involve in office building safety like routine fire extinguisher safety
- Supervise and assist smooth functioning of toxic gas detection and fire alarm system.
- Assist in hazardous waste management.
- Participate in Emergency Response Team as needed.
- Assist planning and scheduling of installation and repair of casino facilities and equipment.
- Ensuring the safety of the staff and the facilities.
- OND/HND/BSc in Facility Management
- 3-5 years of Solid experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience with the use computer
- Communicate effectively both orally and writing
- Maintain detailed and accurate reports
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with contractors.
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms word to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
For Enquiries Call: 012955434.